Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm in the Audience!

Remember I went to see a taping of the Graham Norton Show? Well, I found myself in the audience! If you can't find me above, here's where I am:

It was interesting to see how much of the interview got cut out, and which parts made it in vs. out, etc. I've got a ticket to see this show again at the end of next month, but it's the day that Zac Efron (tweeny hunk child from High School Musical saga), and I'm not sure that I a) Care about what he's going to say, and b) Want to be in the room with a bunch of screaming girls. Yikes.

We'll see about that. But for now, that's me, in the audience.

1 comments:

Mom October 29, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

hello Leanna in the audience - I found you (because I am your mom) without any help at all :)

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.