Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thames Festival 2009 Photography Competition


About a month and a half ago I submitted this (and a few other) pictures to the Thames 2009 Festival Photo Competition, and I got a wonderful e-mail yesterday saying that my photo was chosen as one of the runners-up! YAY!

You can see the photo (and my mis-spelled name, which, yes, I e-mailed them about), and the other winners on their website here.

My first photo contest! How exciting!

3 comments:

Shauna October 29, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

congrats lady :D
thats an awesome picture, i dont see what's so great about that first place one though ><; lol
did you win something?

Mom October 29, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Well aren't you just awesome! I knew that photo was a good one - though they didn't just spell your name wrong, they also spelt festival wrong earlier in their commentary. you go girl!
The winning photo is good but what is it about nearly naked women? were the judges all men? duh - pretty girl!
what a week my girls are having - between you and Aleida - I am one proud mama! (and dad is proud, too!)

Anonymous October 29, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Way to go Leanna!! You've got an excellent eye for photography. I think you're picture's the best by far. Course, I'm biased but I'm allowed, lol. I'll bet there's lots of people who downloaded it as a desktop picture for their computers. Love, Dad

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.