Friday, April 2, 2010

Springtime in Wimbledon

Didn't go too far today, went to the mall with Amanda to pick up some groceries to bake banana bread (that hasn't happened yet), then took a little walk down to the park to give the ducks the rest of my bread and snap some photos. Everything is starting to emerge as spring is well on its way here, and so I managed to get a couple nice photos. Until I get my bottom back in London next week, enjoy!


Yep, spring is in the air. x

0 comments:

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.