Right. Well. Until I have something new to offer you in terms of photography and travel, I would like to keep you entertained with some of my favorite recent YouTube finds. So I hope you'll enjoy.
This is the Daily Mail song sung by a group called Dan & Dan. It's not as funny if you don't know anything about the Daily Mail. It's a much mocked newspaper here in England, mainly because it's a tabloid that masquerades as a newspaper. It usually has outlandish, bold, and generally exaggerated (read: false) headlines. And it's all wrapped up quite nicely in this little song:
While seeing Hugh Laurie dressed as a woman isn't necessarily something new for most people that are familiar with British comedy, for some people, it would be a shock. Either way, this video montage is pretty damn funny.
This lovely video is called "Lost Things." It's quite pretty and artsy, and it was first posted on my friend Shelley's blog. Makes me want to collect more antique things.
This is the trailer for the next Academy Award Winning Movie. Literally.
If you enjoyed that, the same people made another funny video called "The 9 Ways to Treat a Woman". It's very funny and can be found here.
And finally, here is a video of two guys playing a Hang. The Hang is a musical instrument, and you can read all about it on Wikipedia. It has a lovely sound, and I first saw it being played on the Southbank of the Thames.
And finally, my favorite - the Old Spice "I'm a Man" Commerical. Don't smell like sunsets and baby powder. Smell like like jet fighters and punching.
For now, I hope this has all kept you entertained for at least a half-hour. Back to regular-programming soon, I promise. x
1 comments:
Leanna, 'Lost things' is beautiful - do you know if they have done other videos?
Post a Comment