Monday, April 5, 2010

Blossoms



There is a lovely little park just beside HMV that I see all the time on the way to work - I'd never stopped in before (usually because I was heading to or from work), but today felt like a good, warm, windy day, so I trekked over to take a look. The trees were just starting to blossom and the sky was lovely and blue.



Yes, I do believe, ladies and gentlemen, that spring is in the air.

3 comments:

sister April 6, 2010 at 3:24 AM  

...THE MEADOW!!!!


i'm all twitterpated.

PunkRawkKnitter April 6, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

That is some super green grass... just got back from Vancouver where stuff is all green and blooming, it's been warm here in Calgary but it's still brown, and that's a little depressing... love the Cherry blossoms!

ChelseyinJapan April 9, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Your cherry blossom pics are immesurably better than mine. Very nice!

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.