Sunday, January 10, 2010

OMG Lizards!

So, as the title suggests, OMG LIZARDS! We all went out to the pub yesterday after my last day of work, which was a lovely evening. We chatted and drank and ate all of Sam's chips. A couple people left after one drink as the weather was starting to turn nasty. The rest of us, James, Chris, Sam and I went back to James' house for movies and more festivity.

And he's got snakes! And lizards! And I LOVE them! And they were so friendly! And I got to hold them, as I'm sure you see.



However, petting them doesn't really have the same effect as say, petting a dog, as I'm sure you'll see in the video. They don't really... move.



We watched Transformers 2, which, to be honest, I really didn't pay attention to, since I was being wooed by a lizard:

SMOOCH!

Seriously. Love the lizards. I want lizards some day. And a snake.

That's all for now. I'm already anxious and restless about being at home and unemployed, so I'm heading off into the freezing temperatures of London to shop!

4 comments:

PunkRawkKnitter January 10, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

What kind of lizard is the green one?

Leanna January 10, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

I'm afraid I'm not sure, Mandy, but I will certainly check! He was the softest one - his skin felt like silk - very strange!

Mom January 11, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

extra cool! how many does he have altogether????

sister January 17, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

want to live with me so we can have lizards together? and a snake? maybe some sea monkeys??

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.