Sunday, January 10, 2010

Colin

Right now I'm watching a UK-based horror movie called Colin. It's a zombie movie, but the fascinating thing about it is that not only was it made locally here in London, it was made for less than £50 and won a whole bunch of awards and random film festivals. It's apparently one of the first zombie movies that's told from the zombie perspective, which makes it different.

Now, I'm not really one for the horror movies, but I just had to buy this one. Why, do you ask?

Well, watch this clip, then I'll tell you.


That poor guy that tried, in vain, to beat away the zombies? That's my friend Dave. I work(ed) with him at HMV. And I think it's pretty cool that he's in a movie, even if it's only for 8 seconds and he does (I assume), get turned into a zombie.

I haven't finished watching the movie yet, but I am certainly enjoying it.

Just thought I'd share that for now.

0 comments:

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.