Saturday, November 14, 2009

YouTube and Shoplifting



Now that I've started work again, and I'm working reasonably constantly, I fear I haven't been able to get out into London to do much photography lately, and as such, I have nothing to post here. So, in lack of photos I took, I share with your one of my favourite all-time out-takes of QI (above), and would like to also share these fun facts:
  • New season of Top Gear starts on SUNDAY! And it's been so long since I've had new Top Gear to watch. Don't bother me on Sunday night, I won't answer.
  • A new season of QI also starts Monday I believe. And it's going to be AWESOME!
  • We've had three incidents with shoplifters this week at work, two of which directly involved me. Although yesterday's incident had a better outcome than Mondays, and I got a free hug from the Loss Prevention team for my efforts. Yay!
  • Did you know that you can buy an alarm clock that wakes you up with the soothing voice of Stephen Fry's character from Jeeves & Wooster, where he plays a butler? I don't want the clock, but the .mp3 would be good fun.
  • If you own a TomTom, you can download an Eddie Izzard character to voice you through your directions! That's reason enough for me to buy a TomTom, me thinks.
  • Speaking of new things coming out, Micheal McIntyre has a new DVD coming out on Monday and I'm very keen to watch it. Love him.
  • I saw a man today with a funny jacket - on his wrist he had a glass panel, where you could see through it to his wrist. It's a motorcycle jacket and the clear glass panel was there so that he could see his watch while on his bike. Coolest jacket ever.
  • This evening saw "The Worst Storm This Year" in southern England. It just rained. A lot. Both Tamryn from South Africa and Amanda/Kevin from Toronto said that "this was nothing". Heh.
  • Ordered Indian food with my flatmates tonight. Very yummy. Why haven't I had Indian Food here before? What a sad life I do lead.
I have to get up in about 7 hours, so this will be my last fun-fact:
  • KIRSTEN is coming to visit me in February!! And it's going to be epic. E-PIC. Don't you miss it. (And now that I've told everyone, you're going to have to make sure to come.)
Hopefully my next two days off (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) will be more exciting. More pictures to come, and failing that, more YouTube clips to come.

Good night everyone.

5 comments:

PunkRawkKnitter November 14, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Wikipedia says new season of QI starts Nov 26th, then again, when I checked last week they said Nov 24th...

Cheese!

Mom November 14, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

do love the out takes and dad says stephen was on an episode of 'bones' this week, too :)

sister November 14, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

kick some shoplifter bootay for me, would'ya?

and the tomtom can come in john cleese's voice too i think. i want that one.

klucas November 15, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

Oh, I'll be there! with frickin' bells on!

Anne November 16, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Your fun facts are awesome. I should start some on my blog. But mine would be more depressing. Reading your stuff just makes me miss London and you guys more. *sigh* Why did we leave again??

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.