Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lest We Forget




In light of not being present at any Remembrance Day activities/ceremonies last week, I visited one of the memorials along the road between Parliament and Trafalgar Square. Snapped a couple photos of the sheer number of wreaths and letter left behind. So sad.

2 comments:

Mom November 24, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Leanna, I found it hard to intially comment on this blog entry when I first read it as I find all Remembrance Day memorials so overwhelming sad. I hope we never do forget.

Mom November 27, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Leanna, please email me the smaller of the two pictures of all the poppies/wreaths on the ground. Someone at work would love to have it.
thanks

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.