Monday, November 9, 2009

All is Right in the World

Ahhh, bliss. All my photos, organised and tucked away cosily in my new hard-drive. Mmmmm.

Man, that's a lot of photos...

3 comments:

Mom November 10, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

that's it
it's final
you're a nerd
(and that is not a bad thing)

klucas November 12, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

does that say 43. 697 files as in photos??

Anne Irle November 16, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Haha...you're funny. I'm sure I'm nowhere near your tally...but I'm getting there. Had to copy my latest photos from the laptop to my PC and it was 9GB...and that's just a few of my photos. Doesn't help that I shoot in RAW :D LOL

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.