Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Snow

I just giggled to myself at the following information:
The average temperature in London, England, for the month of December is between 2 and 6. The record low is -6.
...
-6.
Record.
To compare... the record low in Calgary for any January is -46.
...
And the average daily temperature is between -4 and -16.
Giggle.
More fun posts later, just had to share this fun fact.

1 comments:

Mom November 26, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

well you know, we really don't need to be reminded of this kind of thing Leanna - we may think of the english as wusses but we are still envious ( or at least I am )

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.