Randoms
Well, as I've been working quite steadily over the past week, I don't have much to share with you. Instead, I thought I'd share the following:
First, a funny clip from "Whose Line is it Anyway" from back in the day that I find so very very amusing:
And second, a quote from the show the IT Crowd, which I fully intend to try to work into a conversation in the near future. Bonus points if it's with a customer who has no idea what I'm talking about:
Mos said it, from what I remember, in terms of people having no faith in his new invention:
"Well, prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame, set at gas mark egg on your face."
Best. Quote. Ever. I love the "Gas Mark egg-on-your-face". Just love it.
I picked up a shift tomorrow, so I fear I won't have interesting things to post until Wednesday, but stay tuned!
2 comments:
Leanna, your father really had to think about that statement from the show.
that is the best whose line is it anyways - hands down!
yeehaw
Post a Comment