Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Walking in the Park





Even though the weather turned lovely this morning and made me feel utterly guilty about wanting to sleep in and stay indoors, I pretty much did just that.

I took one small detour down to the park to feed the birds. While the weather looked lovely, the wind whipping off the lake was quite cold, so I didn't last very long. It was quite windy, too, blowing the pigeons around and such.

I'm back at work again tomorrow, for the long stretch, so this will be it for "taken by Leanna" photos for another week or so. Although I will continue to post other things as I find them.

Enjoy.


3 comments:

PunkRawkKnitter November 25, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

I really like the large middle picture, the one with the two swan heads and the duck head, it's like they're looking up from a box... or a pot...

In other exciting news... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ZRgU36HlA&feature=player_embedded

Hurray!

Mom November 26, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

lovely Leanna - Dad and I think your ones of the birds in flight are exceptional!

Mom November 27, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Leanna, could you email me the pictures of swans and duck looking over the edge of the pavement? also the one of the two birds in flight?
thankyou
I would like them for my desktop at work!

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.