Some Thoughts
Today was my first day back at work, and I'm very pleased to report that it was AWESOME! Very nice to be back with friends doing a job that's fun and easy.
I was a bit bummed to learn that my manager, Mat, had left Wandsworth for another store, but the new manager, Lindsey, is really great and I'm looking forward to working with her. She's really good at giving feedback, which is something Mat never did, which can be hard.
I'm up late waiting for my pumpkin pie to cook. I made a batch of little pumpkin pies beforehand, and they turned out pretty good, so I'm hoping the same rings true of the full-sized one. The only downside is that I don't have a blender, so the pie itself is a bit... clumpy. Not the best texture, but a nice flavour.
In my spare time I've been messing around with Photoshop - a program I'm slowly learning how to use. I edited and made that picture above, and most of you will recognize it from my Facebook/Twitter accounts. But for those of you who don't have either, I though I'd share. Plus, people seem to whine that *I* don't feature enough on my blog. There's no one around to take my picture!
I'll post more pictures of my attempt at making pumpkin pie when the final pie comes out of the oven and I taste it. No point bragging at my mad pie-making skills if it turns out like the chocolate pie I made in HomeEc in Jr. High. Because that was just chocolate soup in a pastry bowl...
1 comments:
oooh artsy picture of yourself!
Post a Comment