Slacker!
Okay, okay, I know, I've been a blogger slacker recently. I haven't posted in 3 weeks and I'm sorry. On the other hand, nothing that exciting has happened! I've been working a lot, and the days that I have off are usually spent shopping and or laundrying/cleaning. Nothing too exciting.
Yesterday I spent my day off in London finding more parts to my work's secret santa for the staff party tonight. I also stumbled upon a german fair in Hyde Park and had a Wiener Schnitzel for dinner. Yum.
Other than that things have been low key. We're pretty busy at work and I have had the opportunity to pick up some extra shifts. It's been getting chilly here in the evenings but during the day it still hit highs of about 8 degrees. All my South African flatmates complain that its too cold all the time - whiners.
Anyways, for now I'd best head off to work. I promise there will be more posts to come!
2 comments:
Good to hear from you! I've been reading and you left me hanging with the toast story! Keep me apprised of your fabulous English life, and know that it's supposed to get down to -40 degrees tonight! My drive home from work usually takes 25 minutes, but because of the storm it took two hours. Tell your flatmates that when they whine!
Shelley
It is funny you go to england to have weiner schnitzel! what would you eat in germany?
and who is Shelley?
Post a Comment