Thursday, November 13, 2008

Autumn

I am watching with some amusement a team of Wandsworth City Workers drive a street cleaner up and down the streets of my neighborhood. This particular street cleaner seems to have the duty of cleaning the leaves off the sidewalks and roads, as there is a team of men with leaf blowers blowing leaves onto the vehicle's path.

Odd thing though... is that its rainy and windy outside, and so, almost like a cartoon, the trees are dumping their leaves back onto the road, pretty much directly behind the driver, rending him... well... useless.

So this is why I pay council tax...

1 comments:

April November 14, 2008 at 3:09 AM  

Well, how much tax are you paying? Maybe it isn't enough! Sounds like you might be back in Canada, eh?

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.