Friday, November 14, 2008

Family Guy

I sold a copy of Family Guy: Season 7 to a priest (father?.... I don't know what I should call him - but he wore a collar thingy) today. I found it midly amusing. Yes, I know that there is nothing wrong with it, but I still find the image of a priest going home on a Sunday night and laughing at the silly antics of Family Guy.

1 comments:

Nicole November 15, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Woot, so how's the new job? you full time? is it far from your house?

(know your xmas schedule yet?)

money money money

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.