Monday, November 17, 2008

Days Off

Today and tomorrow are my scheduled days off, and HMV called this morning to ask if I wanted to come in and take a shift today and tomorrow. Yikes! I guess that's what I get for hoping for overtime! After some major thinking about, I decided to take a shift today, but not tomorrow. I will work 12-7 today, and will head into London tomorrow for some touristing.

I will do some laundry and shower before I go, and will clean a bit when I get home today. It would be nice to have both days off, and I could've said no to both, it wouldn't of been a big deal, but again, I have to remember that the point of this 6-week spell is to work, not to have days off.

I need to keep one day off a week though, just for my sanity. Hah.

So I'll be at work today, and hopefully will be in London taking photos tomorrow!

1 comments:

Mom November 18, 2008 at 3:51 AM  

whoo hoooo! more pictures! yes!

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.