Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Employment

So... this afternoon I had a job interview... and this evening, I have a job!

I am now a full-time employee of HMV Britain. Yay?

I am pleased that I am employed now, and I think it will be fun working at HMV, although I think giving up my unemployed, slacker lifestyle will be hard.

It will be nice to see some deposits into my bank account rather than withdrawls. My first day of work is tomorrow - I start 10:30 a.m. - I'm not sure how long I'll be there, so I'll keep you posted on my first day of work.

I'd best get to sleep, now, mustn't be tired!

3 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

Congrats on the job. Loved the window displays! Lisa

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

congrats sister! but does that mean you won't be on sightspeed much anymore now that you have a real job? :( *pout*

(ps-unemployment is where it's at.)

April November 14, 2008 at 3:12 AM  

Congrats! Bout damn time! You've just been enjoying yourself too much and us poor people are jealous! What's your staff discount?

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.