Shopping, Shopping and Rain.
Today was another very hot, humid day. It's actually still raining outside, only when it rains here, instead of cooling everything down, it warms slightly and gets more humid. Bleeegh.
Aleida and I spent the day downtown today, we were going to do some high-class window shopping at the fancy, high-end stores. We stopped in Holt Renfrew, Chanel (Yay!), and Tiffany's to look at some ring Aleida wants. After that we stopped for lunch...
...at Subway. Yes, I know it's lame. Shut up. I still enjoyed it. Even though they put too much southwest sauce on, not enough sweet onion sauce, and proofed the bread for too long, making it too big. I could go on, but I won't for fear of sounding like a bitch. Haha. But you know how it is.... well, maybe you don't. Randi and Dal do, I'm sure. It's just not the same when you don't make it yourself..... Siiigh.
Either way, good stuff. We then continued to walk towards The Canon Theatre where we saw Spam-a-lot. It was absolutely hilarious!
Ooops, John is here to pick us up for all-you-can-eat sushi! Yum yum!
0 comments:
Post a Comment