Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Drive in the Woods...

Yesterday was a lovely day. it was blue and cloudy and windy and perfect. My Aunt April and I took a drive along the bay and Lake Ontario today. Here are some of the pictures that I took:



Today I went to an all-gals lunch with my aunts, grandmother and a couple cousins to celebrate my grandparents anniversary. Lunch was at the St. Catharine's club (Fancy-shmancy!) and I had (surprise, surprise!) a steak sandwich. Yum yum.
I didn't end up taking any pictures today, but I'm sure I'll take some more tomorrow!

0 comments:

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.