Ahhhh...
Hello! Just wanted to post a quick note saying that I am alive and well, and have sucessfully landed in Hamilton. Well, I'm actually in Burlington right now, but that's beside the point.
As some of you know, I actually ended up flying out on Monday instead of Sunday. Computer glitches and failures (I hate Vista) were the cause of much panic and stress. Basically, my computer almost crashed, and the time that I spent trying to get it functionning again put everything else I was going to do behind schedule. So, flight was moved a day ahead and I got all of Sunday to pack, as well.
I think it worked out for the best, through, as the flight on Monday was less then half empty. Three cheers for empty seats beside you! It was one of the more comfotable and relaxing flights I've taken. Now to see if there is any empty seats on the British Airways flight... because that would be super sweet!
For now I'm staying with my Aunt in Burlington. This week we'll be poking around, seeing things (I don't really have an itinerary, as I'm sure you can tell...), so I'll be around if you'd like to e-mail me or call me on Skype.
Haven't taken any photos yet, but will post some when I do!
0 comments:
Post a Comment