Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lazy Sunday

All-you-can-eat sushi was very good! They didn't have salmon skin (bummer), but we had all sorts of other stuff. Yum yum!


So, yes, Spam-a-lot was very, very good. I tried taking a picture of the stage (yes, I know, it's bad), but you can't really see anything. I'll try and brighten it up later. I did, however, take a picture of the floor after they threw confetti on all of us. I would hate to be the person that had to clean all that up!

Today Aleida and I were going to go to Canada's Wonderland, but the weather forecast called for excessive rain as I guess hurricane Ike is due to sweep through this area. However, this morning looks so far to be nice. It's sunny, and i'm sure, humid.

So we'll go to Canada's Wonderland next weekend and we'll have a lazy day today. I need a lazy day, anyways. Aleida is supposed to be doing makeup for some girls so that they can have their portraits done. And I'll probably just snooze all day. It's my kind of day. Haha.

2 comments:

Nicole September 15, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Why'd you have to go and make a Blogger account? what was wrong with Livejournal, where I would already be checking?

Oh well, I've got your feed, so It'll be OK.

You seen our blog? same as our last trip to Europe.

I'm glad to hear all's OK, I'd forgotten you'd be leaving so soon, I had the 23rd in my head - but that's London yes?

I was lmao at the fact that your flight was delayed because you weren't done packing, I'm sorry but you've been packing for months!
Find anything you've forgotten yet?

Say Hi and Goodluck to Aleida for me.

Anonymous September 26, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

so LLL you need to write a post when you are nestled in a flat!!
love jenn and fam.

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.