Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Okay, okay, okay...

I know, I'm a horrible travel blogger! I've been in London for almost a week now and haven't written a single post! As I'm sure you can figure out, yes, I have arrived safely, yes I've got all limbs intact!

I've spent the last week searching for a place and hopefully on Thursday I will be all settled in by the weekend. Once I get settled I am 'OH SO' looking forward to the following:
Sleeping (a lot)

  • Doing Laundry (a lot)
  • Planning all the things I want to see!
  • Planning to spend time with Matt and Mandy when they come to visit.
  • Planning Paris! (yay!)
  • Updating my blog and posting pictures!
So, yes, hopefully many more blog posts to come! Miss you all lots!

1 comments:

klucas October 1, 2008 at 5:21 AM  

I would just like to say: "For Shame!" what kind of blog is this? I'm all like trying to live vicariously through you, and it's making it rather hard when you don't tell me every detail! So far this is the life I have imagined for you to this point.

- lost a shoe on the tube (don't ask)
- found out you share your hotel room with a pigeon, you named him Eugene.
- You have found an apartment, and have put a reserved sign on the couch, or a small parcel of carpet for me when I come.
- and also tickled a Bobby. He wasn't impressed but forgave you when you said you were Canadian.

So there.

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.