Sunday, July 18, 2010

Paris

Last week I decided to take a day trip to Paris to revisit a city I love before I leave to come home. I took the overnight bus there, arriving in Paris first thing in the morning.

There are more posts coming up for some of the specific places I saw, but here's a post of some of the random photos I've got.



On the left is L'Arc de Triomphe, while on the right is a graffiti-covered tree along the Seine.

The inverted pyramid at the Louvre.
This is a little souvenir that Richard bought me at the Bay in Cardiff, and I discovered it in my bag in Paris (forgot to clean my bag out!), so I decided to take it on a tour. You'll see it pop up in some other photos...

3 comments:

sister July 18, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

love the welsh dragon idea. like that travel gnome.

b-e-a-utiful pictures as usual. ;) love the notre dame one with the candles. its my new computer background. misss yooouuuuu.

Mom July 19, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

Aleida explained to me the
1er arrr
but I still think of monty python and the holy grail
1 errrrrrrrr arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:)

ChelseyinJapan July 20, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

envy. envy. envy. envy.

Get your butt over to Japan!

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.