Sunday, July 18, 2010

Notre-Dame

Welcome back to Notre-Dame Cathedral, dear readers. I love this Cathedral, and respect it more than Westminster Abbey as it's free to get in. Yay!
Because I've already been to Notre-Dame several times, and have already gotten those 'standard' photos, I figured it was about time to be creative and take some different photos. So, I hope you enjoy!





The rose window.





Another appearance by the little Welsh dragon.

1 comments:

Mom July 19, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Leanna, the black and white picture of the gentleman sitting in the church is stunning .......... there are so many emotions in that picture. love it

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.