Stuffed Chicken for Dinner!
Last night I decided to be a bit adventurous and try stuffing a chicken breast! Having never done it before it was a bit of a 'wing-it' situation, but I'm pleased to say it worked remarkably well!
Here is the meal before-hand. I grilled the portobello mushrooms and bacon before stuffing the chicken with it to keep it crisp, then wrapped up the chicken in bacon to keep it all together, before tossing all that in a pan with baby potatos and left-over veggies.
One and a half hours of roasting and the meal was complete!
And I've got to say the stuffing worked really really well! The chicken was a tad overcooked, mainly because I had no idea how long it would take to cook it. Next time I'll know. But either way, I'm going to be trying to stuff chickens with a lot more things from now on!

0 comments:
Post a Comment