Monday, April 12, 2010

Changing of the Guard and Camden Market

Last week Amanda, Tamryn and I took the trip into Central London to see something none of us had ever seen - the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
To be absolutely blunt, it's not exciting. At all. It's crowded and the actual Changing of the Guard 'performance' is short and, well, lame. I've seen many more exciting performances than this, I'm afraid. Though I'm glad I went - one more thing ticked off that list.
Here's Tamryn and Amanda waiting patiently for the 'show' to start. Look at all those people!
Afterwards we walked through the park, and saw this sneaky little squirrel enjoying a Pringle!
Some goofing around in the park began almost immediately...

Again, the flowers were beautiful.
After the park trip, we took a quick trip to Camden Market to walk along the canal.
And Amanda snapped this picture of me! We were lucky to have wonderful weather again for this trip, and hopefully this will hold true of the rest of the summer!

0 comments:

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.