Tuesday, March 9, 2010

(Insert Willy Wonka Song Here)

In celebration of my boss/friend's birthday on Thursday, I took it upon myself to make rainbow cupcakes! I'm not sure they were worth the effort it took to layer all the colors, but damn are they colorful! (Picture hasn't been adjusted at all... that's really how colorful they are).

And I made my own butter cream icing, too. My house-wife training is near complete - where are my pearls?

2 comments:

PunkRawkKnitter March 9, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

When I made rainbow cupcakes, towards the end, I gave up on layering the colours, and ended up dumping everything on top of each other willy nilly. They didn't mix much and were still stuper colourful... However, I keep seeing pictures of rainbow layer cake and it's filled me with all kinds of want...

Mom March 10, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

very impressive Leanna - and love the commentary!
I think you were supposed to get pearls for your 16th birthday?

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.