Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some Random Winter Snaps

Hello again and welcome to a quick photo dump of some random winter shots I've taken. To be honest, I haven't had the opportunity to take my camera out much, partially because I've been working a lot, and partially because it's been quite chilly and grey outside.

Either way, I hope you enjoy the few shots I have to share with you!

From the first snowfall of the season, which you see below, I managed to make this teeny tiny snowball (above). It didn't last long.

While Saturday was my last official day at HMV (even though I got called in yesterday, unofficially), the Saturday previous was the last day for the other Christmas temps, so we all went out for drinks to celebrate!



On the left is me and Sabina, while on the right is Sam (left) and Chris (right), wearing Sam's bright pink hat. Work wasn't the same last week without them all!

And here's Amanda and Kevin, partying it up Monopoly style. Amanda always wins at Monopoly, it's a bit unbelievable...

And as you can see from all my mortgaged properties, I seem to always fail. Fail fail fail. It's always good fun though.

There's more pictures where these came from, so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Mom January 13, 2010 at 3:34 AM  

Your snowfalls (and snowballs) are lame compared to ours!lame, lame, lame! ours are bigger!

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.