Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Photoshop

Here's another photo from my little photoshoot where I tried to photograph my eyes. Obviously for the picture in the next post, I had to crop it close on my eye, which is why it isn't in as much detail as I'd like. However, this means I got a lot of photos of my face that I have spent more of the afternoon playing with in photoshop.

I like the result. Below is the original photo, should you want to see just how much I actually did to it. Heh.

0 comments:

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.