Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Eye-ball


I opted not to go outside today. I had a wonderful day filled with lazing about, watching too many YouTube videos, and, as you can clearly see, attempting to take a close-up photograph of my eye.

It worked, sort of. I fear my lens isn't a proper macro lens (of course it's not meant to be, being a compact super-zoom...), so this was as good as I can manage on my own. Really, a macro lens and someone else taking the photo would be of great assistance, but I'm here alone, so whaddagonnado?

Lately, though, I've come across a lot of really amazing photographs on the 'net of eyes. And it's not very often that you get that close up to someone else's or your own eyes, but there are a huge amount of colors smashed up in there.

Now, all I need is a friend with a macro lens...

0 comments:

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.