Thursday, October 22, 2009

You've got Mail!

And let me tell you, what a total shock (and pleasant surprise!) to find this sitting in my inbox when I woke up on Tuesday:
I had given it a shot and sent him an e-mail after the Oscar Wilde book launch on Thursday because he had mentioned a quote I liked and despite my best Googling and Wikipedia-ing I couldn't find anything about it. Didn't expect an e-mail back... but to my surprise I got one!

Good lord. What's happening?!

Unfortunately, he can't remember who said the quote either. I wish I had written it down. But absolutely wonderful, none the less. What a nice gesture.

1 comments:

Mom October 22, 2009 at 3:42 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.