Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bear Grylls

Last week I had the opportunity to attend a talk by Bear Grylls at my flatmates' church. If you don't know who he is, watch this and this and this. He hosts a show called Man vs. Wild which is basically the UK version of Survivorman. Most of the time he's covered with mud, or poo, and eating something disgusting, like scorpions or raw snake. But he's pretty cool. And here's some photos:

It was a good talk, and good fun. I always find it surprising that people who make their living in front of a camera (and millions of viewers) seem to get embarrassed or nervous in front of real, live people. But he seems like a sweet guy. And it was good fun.

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.