Inglorious Basterds Premiere
While I am working on my photos from my Bristol mini-break, I thought you might enjoy the pictures of the London premiere of Inglorious Basterds. It's some war movie with Brad Pitt in it, directed by Quentin Tarantino. Brad Pitt didn't show, but there were some other people (most of whom I don't recognize.) Either way, it was good fun.
This is Bella Fisher. I have no idea who she is and Google isn't helping me. Nice dress, though.
This is Christoph Waltz. He is German and has been in a lot of German movies.
And this, of course, is Quentin Tarantino. He did smile, I assure you... well, a bit. He always looks so grumpy.
This is Diane Kruger. She is the token lady in the movie, I guess. I really know nothing about the movie. She was in both National Treasure movies, if you were wondering. That's about it. She was also the only one that came down towards where we were standing to sign things.
Neve Campbell was also there. She can fall into the category of people who had nothing to do with the movie showing up.
Like this guy. His name is Ronan Keating or something. Apparently he is in BoyZone or some other comparable pop singing group. People seemed to like him.
And Mickey Rourke was also there. Smoking and looking like he hadn't washed his hair in a long time. Rihanna also made an appearance, but she walked away so fast I didn't get a picture. It didn't seem as though this premiere was as organized as the Harry Potter premiere, but still good fun. People were rather agressive, and I did have to shove an obnoxious french couple away every now and then for being too shovey. Plus there were two men who were obviously autograph-hunters discussing all the celebrities that they had 'gotten', which I found a bit creepy. Still, good fun.
2 comments:
Ronan Keating is Huge! He was also a pseudo manager for Westlife...
Mélanie Laurent is actually the lead female, if there is a lead in the film. Diane Kruger was in it but not nearly as much as Laurent.
And the film was awesome, btw >.>;
Post a Comment