Monday, June 8, 2009

Random Graveyards

Okay, so welcome to the post of assorted graveyards. I can't remember which graveyards these are, so you'll have to wait until my mom comments with the answers, then I will post them.

Edit: Apparently they are in either St. Cuthberts or St. John's Church - both of which we visited although neither we went in. They were both close to the city centre, so easy to pop by and visit.

I do remember this little bird, though. He let me get super close to him to snap photos, and it was only after he dove towards my foot and dissapeared under a fallen gravestone that I realized that he was probably guarding babies. Very sweet, though.


So, yeah. Lovely graveyards.

That's it for Edinburgh! Hope you enjoyed my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them and do visit Edinburgh if you are ever in the area - it was well worth it!

1 comments:

Mom June 9, 2009 at 3:09 AM  

Leanna, I think these pictures are from St Cuthberts and St John's churchyards - I remember the bird being in one of those two. :)

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.