Friday, April 10, 2009

Spider! Ahh!

So I was cleaning the bathroom a couple of days ago, and after scrubbing and bleaching like a mad person, I was just about to finish up when out of the corner of my eye runs this FREAKING HUGE SPIDER! The largest spider I've ever seen in real life.


And yes, I killed it. After I killed it, I took a picture. So... enjoy. It might be hard to tell just how big it was from the photos - but the body was about the size of a quarter (not including legs!). And it was a fast runner. Yikes!

And here's a close up!

3 comments:

Sister April 10, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

ewwwwwwwww anna! i looked at this while having breakfast. >:(

Mom April 11, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

holy $#&$%&!!! that is one nasty looking spider - and the legs are soooo long! no wonder it creeped you out. and no wonder it could run so freaking fast!
you better get rid of all of them before I get there!

klucas April 11, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

Can you save it for me, I might want a snack after the long flight there :P

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.