Saturday, April 4, 2009

Salmon nom nom nom


Today Tamryn (flatmate) and I headed down to Camden Market. We didn't get down there until about 2 p.m. - we wanted to make it a late day since she had a bellydance thing she wanted to go to at 7 p.m. Camden market was as packed as ever, but we had a lot of fun walking through the stalls. It's been a while since I went through the market in such detail - I usually hit my favorite stalls and move on.


I bought a new purse (oh hush), one that I'd been eyeing at a store at the mall where I worked - I was going to buy it a while back, but when I went to buy it they had sold out. It's brown and purple and lovely.

Tamryn bought some dresses, a skirt, and some scarves. She definitely cleaned up - finding some lovely items.

After that she headed off to bellydance thing and I came home to cook dinner. I had left some salmon out of the freezer since I bought the variety that said it shouldn't be frozen (uhhh....?), so I decided to cook it! I found a recipe for sesame-seed crusted salmon with yam fries, and I tried it, and it was soooo good. The sesame seeds on the salmon made it taste just awesome! I ate it before I thought to take a picture, so no picture for you, but man, I'm going to make that again tomorrow! (Edit: I've now added that picture!)

The weather is starting to get quite warm here - it was sunny and about 17C today - out in the sun it got hot! I'm looking forward to some lovely weather in the upcoming weeks. Hopefully it'll stick around long enough for you people!

Anyways, just thought i'd update the blog - it's been a while!

1 comments:

klucas April 14, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

so if you ate it before you took a picture, what is this a picture of..? did u time travel? is this a scam? where are my socks?

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.