Wow!
It's been a looooong time. Yikes. Oops. My bad. Heh.
Well, since February 12th, not a whole lot has happened. I spent a couple days in London, but spend way more days working. I've managed to pick up enough shifts to work almost full time the last 3 weeks which is great! It's certainly nice to have the extra cash for all you visitors this spring!
I'm sad to be leaving HMV at the end of March, and excited to return there in July - if matters allow. At the same time, I'm very much looking forward to being free and unemployed again to entertain you and travel all summer!
TnT (a local magazine for us 'antipodeans' or something) is hosting a travel show tomorrow, and I'm very much looking forward to heading out and seeing what kind of travel excitment is out there. After that I think I'll head into central London and check out a poncho I was looking at - we'll see - either that or head to Kensington with my flatmate Tammy to shop - who knows!
Either way, sorry that there hasn't been much posting recently, I'll step it up!
2 comments:
For shame!
post post post! Also, I'm downloading skype tonight, so you should send me your name/address/thingy... did you see Julia when she was in London?
Post a Comment