Sleeping In
I thought that this was a nice little picture of my room. And yes, the raditator is turned off, so don't worry - I'm not going to melt any books or light a fire.
I put up the stickers on the wall for a little decoration - I bought them at IKEA back in Calgary.
I don't work until 2 p.m. today, and its nice to sleep in and be lazy. At least for a little while. The house needs a really good clean but I just couldn't be bothered to clean it this morning. I'll have to do it Friday night I think. And laundry. I need to do more laundry. I'm such a slacker.
Work is going good. Its getting busier now at work and we're running out of more and more things. All we have in stock now is Pink Nintendo DS' and only about half the games that we need. We've got no Wii Fits and no copies of "Professor Layton and the Curious Village", which is the seasons hot new game. Its midly frustrating telling people over and over again that we're out of certain things. But again, sometimes I just want to ask people why they left it so late. Seriously. It's less than a week to Christmas. Slackers.
(On a side note, it seriously doesn't feel like Christmas. Where's the cold? The snow? Yeeeesh these English folk have it easy. I haven't even worn a winter coat in the past 3 days).
I actually had a minor argument (all in good humor of course) with the Scottish guy at work today. I told him that it was -30 C in Calgary over the weekend and he said that it couldn't get that cold. I believe his actual words were "if it was that cold your eyeballs would freeze". Siiiiigh. His hometown just borders Scotland apparently and he said that the coldest its been was -10 C with the wind chill. Yikes. Too funny.
Aaaaaaanyways. I've downloaded a couple movies and I'm going to curl back up under the covers and watch a movie before heading off to work.
3 comments:
Lol... fighting with the Irish is awesome...but really...your eyeballs do freeze, but we like it!
I really like the stickers. I found a couple websites online that sell the vinyl wall stickers but I'm not allowed to put anything on the walls in the apartment... Le Sigh... I found a tutorial detailing how to make your ball lights... I might make myself a string one of these days, especially since it's getting colder and going out is so damn expensive...
Tell the Irish boy that I know a Brinks guy who spent 8 weeks north of Churchill Manitoba for the navy reserve and it was minus 70 with the wind chill. He said metal freezes and breaks at that temperature. bunch of wussies
Post a Comment