Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some thoughts...

Well hello again, and welcome back. Today was another good day. It was lovely outside and I spent the better part of the afternoon wandering around and getting familiar with the area. I've got a lot of good shops nearby, which is a bonus!

Here are some random thoughts for you:

  • A British hair color commerical advertised something about its formula having 'Royal Jelly" in it. WTF is Royal Jelly?!
  • I can't believe I forgot to buy deodorant and toothpaste again at the grocery store. Note to self: Must. Check. List.
  • The guy that played "Colin Frissel" on Love Actually is now on a BT Television Commercial.
  • My poor roommate injured himself today at work, badly spraining his left ankle (same one I did!), and is now stuck on the couch for the next week or so. I feel so bad for him! Maybe its a curse?
  • My landlord wants to buy me a set of drawers for my room. I'd rather have a desk. We'll see what she says.
  • I had pasta again for the 3rd night in a row. I'm still not bored of it.
  • Must. Do. Laundry. Tomorrow. ASAP. Running. Out. Of. Laundry.
  • My roommates LOVE Two and a Half Men. A LOT. It's on all-the-time!
  • I could've sworn that I heard an Ice Cream Truck drive by today.

There's some random thoughts for you. Hope you enjoyed the randomness.

4 comments:

klucas October 9, 2008 at 1:36 AM  

I Miss You and your random thoughts, in person that is.

Mom October 9, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

I totally miss your random humour too and could really use some help with that camera you left me! :(

Anonymous October 10, 2008 at 5:39 AM  

oh what the hell i miss you toooo! and i think that "royal jelly" is a form of ginseng!!! just a stab in the dark here:)
love jenn

Nicole October 10, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Haha, Royal Jelly is the honey fed to the larva that will become a queen bee. Its bee spit. (Trust the biologist to know the answer).

blarg

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.