Friday, October 10, 2008

Snoring

I have lots of things to say but I am too tired to wait for 20-some-odd pictures to upload. So I will do that tomorrow.

In the meantime, the guy that is sleeping on the couch in the living room is snoring, and I can hear him clearly. It's going to bug me when I try to sleep, so I'm trying to find a small noise-type-commotion to wake him so that I can get to sleep. I don't want to piss him off, though, because if I did I could just throw things at him or bang around on pots and pans. Hah.

I'm off. I will update in the morning!

0 comments:

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.