Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ah! C'est l'amour!

That's the only sentence in French I could think of. Heh.

I am off to Paris in the morning for a week, so expect little to no blog posts.

In the meantime, enjoy a quick summary of my last couple days:

  • Went to Hampton Court Palace
  • Saw Avenue Q the show
  • Fell asleep on the train and missed my stop (first time I'd ever done that... EVER)
  • Bought some awesome stuff (pictures to come)
  • Ate chinese food from a box at a market
  • Packed, repacked and packed again
  • Decided that I don't really like English corned beef
  • Failed to charge my Nintendo for the bus ride tomorrow (charger wouldn't work)
  • Failed to have Fish and Chips once this week (or even at all yet.... which is sad)
That's pretty much all I can think of. I will try to post occasionally whilst in Paris, but no guarantees. I am back as of November 1st, so expect photos then!

Au revoir!

2 comments:

Mom October 25, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

hey babe
problems with the nintendo charger? let me know if you will need a new one (could include it in a care pkg)
also
have fun in Paris!

Anonymous October 30, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Dude! How was Avenue Q????

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.