Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbye!


I've sat on my 'final' blog post for quite a while now, and while there's other photos I could upload, specifically of my last week in London, then my last last week in Cardiff, it's been too long and I feel like I should just leave it at this.

So, this is it for this blog. It's been an amazing 2 years, living in London, and I hope you enjoyed reading this journal.

In the meantime, you can still follow my photography though my (recently poorly updated) photo blog here, or my new personal blog here.

1 comments:

Amanda1031 August 12, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

So I tried to post a photo on your new blog. LOVE the photo of the dandelion. Nice work! I haven't got to do any creative photography at all lately! Most of my pictures have been coming out crap because I'm forcing myself to shoot in manual and I'm not very good at it yet! hahaha......love them! come back so we can go photogging together again!

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.