Covent Garden and a Dance in Trafalgar Square
Amanda and I spent the day in London yesterday. The weather wasn't great, but we managed to walk through most of London, hitting all the important sights.
We stopped by Covent Garden, where they have flags up celebrating 180 years of Covent Garden.
![]() | ![]() |
At the moment London is also full of decorated elephants - decorated by groups and celebrities alike to raise awareness (and funds) to aid the Asian Elephant - close to extinction.
After the elephants are done being on display in London, you can bid on them, and that money goes to a charity involved with saving wild elephants. Similar to the whole cow thing we did in Calgary.








2 comments:
SO JEALOUS. Nothing puts me in a better mood than watching swing dancing. I especially love the second to last photo - apart from the guy's face it totally embodies a swing dancing mood. I can't fault him for concentrating though.
The dancing would be better in the right clothes - heels and a swinging dress!
Post a Comment