Friday, May 14, 2010

Cardiff


Rwy'n meddwl mynd i Gymru achos rwy'i wdi clywed ei bod hi'n gret yno.

(Rough Translation: I'm thinking of visiting Wales because I heard it's great.)

In fact, I've been to Wales and back, and it was great! Sorting through photos now, though am heading out to the movies tonight, so won't get a proper couple of posts up until tomorrow some time. Just thought I'd keep your interest with one for now.

1 comments:

Mom May 15, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

You found the graffiti I told you about! awesome, eh?

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.