Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reflections in Berlin

This is my last post about Berlin, and a slightly more artistic one, I suppose. I found that on vacation this time I seemed to be extra keen on taking photos of reflections. Perhaps it was the abundance of water and the blue skies. Either way, I ended up taking a lot of reflection-type photos and I like them a lot. So I hope you will, too.
The Berliner Dom.



The band in Pariser Platz.
The building that was previously the armoury.
The band in Pariser Platz.

2 comments:

Mom March 1, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

wow - very impressive Leanna

Anonymous March 3, 2010 at 4:11 AM  

JENN said...
leanna, those are so cool totally love the water one...
i so appreciate your blog, i get to travel to berlin with you, and i dont have to leave the comfort of my home!! :)

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.