Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Leiden

Well hello everyone! After a very long day of travelling yesterday - 14 hours and 4 countries later - I finally arrived safe and sound in Leiden, The Netherlands! After a yummy dinner made by Nicole, we chatted a bit and promptly fell asleep.

This morning Nicole went off to work and I took the opportunity to wander around Leiden and snap some photos. Here's a little sample of what I saw in the lovely weather today.

The canals and the sunny weather offer a lovely chance to take some deceiving reflection shots. All the buildings looks wobbly, it's because it's simply the image in the canal reversed.
I've been nearly clipped by 3 bikes already and harassed by one conman driving a van. What a way to start a vacation! Good thing I'm on the ball. Hah.
While the weather in London is gloomy and rainy I'm so very pleased that it's slightly warmer and sunnier here. Tomorrow Nicole and I leave for Germany, so don't expect anything too exciting to happen until Friday!

2 comments:

Mom February 17, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Great pictures Leanna - give my love to Nicole and have a great time.

klucas February 18, 2010 at 1:02 AM  

Wicked reflection shots!

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.