Monday, December 14, 2009

Warning: Geek Alert!


Okay, if you care not for computers or anything of the sort, please advert your eyes. Because here comes a whole WHACK of it. Okay, maybe not a whack. A pinch. A pinch of nerd for you.

First, that picture there. No, I didn't take it. And no, it's not real, either. It was fabricated and I stole it off the internet to use as a background. I also rearranged my icons. And I'm quite proud of my little toolbar at the bottom. I like having all my icons down there.

As well, I finally got the SD card slot on my laptop to function! GOLD STAR FOR ME! I finally wormed my way into the device manager files and deleted a bunch to do with the SD reader and then downloaded the new driver software and TA-DA! Ooooooh yeah. Now at least I don't have to break out the card reader every time I want to import files. Ahhh.

I had to share that with someone. No one here seems to find it impressive when I organize my virtual desktop... Hmm.

That's all my nerd news for now. You can resume your regularly scheduled lives.

4 comments:

Anonymous December 15, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

Ah, music to my ears!! I guess the techie apple doesn't fall far from the tree, lol. Great to hear you got it working.
Love, Dad

Mom December 15, 2009 at 2:57 AM  

Love the picture - wish our night skies always looked like that. Have no idea what the *&^%?! you were talking about (but dad obviously did) - regardless - I am always proud of your accomplishments and especially enjoy your sense of humour (regularly scheduled lives!)
so much fun - I miss your blog posts when you are too busy to do them!

sister December 15, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

love the ski free icon. ;)

PunkRawkKnitter December 15, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

It almost seems like you're trying to emulate a MAC desktop...come to the Apple-side... we have funnier commercials....

Archive

Searching for Something?

Hello, I'm Leanna. Welcome to my blog. Here is where you'll find everything relating to my current living status in London.

Should you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail or through this blog.

E-mail is Leanna (dot) Conradson (at) Gmail (dot) com.

Thanks.

  © Leanna Conradson 2009. All Rights Reserved.