Some say...
... that I'm more excited about my new Top Gear advent calender than I should be, and that most of you won't know why I just wrote a sentence like that. It's okay.
Yes, I have a Top Gear advent calender. It's okay, mock me all you want, you know you want a new Stig fun-fact AND a chocolate daily AND a special prize on Dec 24th!
Yes, today was one of my two days off this week. Tomorrow is the other one, and that's a good thing, since it's currently past 1 a.m. and I would be seriously screwed if I had to get up tomorrow. But I don't. Tomorrow is reserved for laundry and cleaning and all the other unpleasantness of being a "grown-up". But I balance it out nicely with things like my advent calender and chocolate biscuits.
Other than whatever I wrote in the blog posts that follow this one (which I am rapidly forgetting given the hour and my current state of alertness), I didn't do a whole lot this week. No more shoplifters, thank goodness, and no more monsoons like we had this past weekend.
After my flatmate tried to de-ice our freezer with a knife and consequently broke it (giggle), we should be getting a new freezer by the end of the week. Which is a good thing, because I've been in the mood to eat chips (fries) and I had just bought a bag of the nice McCain's ones and then they got soggy in the inherent mess of a defrosting, broken freezer and had to be thrown away. I will purchase new ones ASAP. And they were crinkle cut, too.
I'm sure I'll come up with more interesting fun-facts later, and possibly even grace you with another blog post tomorrow, but no guarantees. We'll see how creative I'm feeling. Heh. In the meantime, enjoy the following blog posts!

3 comments:
I can think of a couple people who would LOVE to have one of those, too
and I know what it is too so there!
Your speech has become british-fied, at least the way you write...
LOL Mandy! Has it? Oh dear. I haven't even noticed! I know I've been actively trying over the past couple months to lose the use of "like" constantly, as I'm starting to notice it more and more in other people and it's annoying. I wonder if it's showing up in my talk or just my blog? Hah.
Post a Comment